Fresh out of momma's tummy!
 |
| Two months old |
 |
| Four months old |
 |
| Six months old! |
Can you believe it? My baby is six months old! I am so blessed by this little guy. Griffin is truly one of the happiest babies I know. He pretty much only cries when he is hungry or sleepy, although occasionally he does get overwhelmed and cries to just have some snuggle time with his momma. He is the proud owner of two teeth and wants to crawl so badly he doesn't know what to do! If he sees something he wants, especially something he's not supposed to have (remote, paper, cell phone, cord, etc.), he will lunge and wiggle and inchworm his way to it much quicker than I would think he could. (Note to self: Purchase baby gates for stairs.)
On our scale at home, he weighs 20.5 pounds, which is 2.5 pounds heavier than Cambree weighed at 1 year! He is getting more hair since he pretty much lost all the hair he was born with. He loves to suck his right big toe... His left one, not so much. He has enjoyed all the baby food I have given him except for the homemade green beans. He shook, spit, and after 2 tries, refused to take any other baby food from me for the rest of the night! He loves to drink water out of my glass and can put a puff in his mouth by himself about 10% of the time. (I thought the percentage was higher, but then I cleaned out his high chair!) Tonight I adjusted his crib in case he decides he wants to pull up anytime soon. I hope the next 6 months go by a little more slowly than these past 6 months have!
Love the flash back over the past 6 months and LOVE that little boy of yours. I can't believe he's practically crawling!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Cambreeisms from the last post is super cute too...LOVE the prayer. I read them out loud to Mark for our entertainment of the evening.